Personal data matters a lot these days and we want to make sure you are in full control of the data you share with us here at Mr Undertaker.
What data we collect and what we do with it:
- So that we can create your account and your plan we collect your name, address, date of birth and of course your plan choices.
- So that we can send you information and marketing material from time to time we collect your email address – you can of course opt out at any time from our marketing email lists.
- With your permission we will share your contact details and plan data with a third party undertaker local to you. That process is managed by our partners WithGrace Ltd.
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary for the reasons above and we’ll also be careful with your personal data:
- We think about what type of information it is, the amount collected, how it is collected, how sensitive it might be and any additional legal requirements we are bound by;
- Where possible we will anonymise any information we keep about you for the purposes of web analytics; and
- We always think about the potential risk from anyone using or sharing this information without permission and have policies and procedures to prevent this from happening.